Last updated on February 17th, 2022
Simple Guide to Infographics for SEO
What is an infographic?
Infographic (information graphic) is a graphical presentation of complex and lengthy information combined with data about a specific topic in an easy-to-understand format using visual elements like images, charts, diagrams, video, text.
A well-created Infographics acts as a great tool to educate and make users understand the information quickly in a short time compared to reading lengthy articles or blogs.
What are infographics used for?
Marketers use Infographics as a tool to promote their company products, services information by sharing it on various Infographic submission sites and social networking sites to gain quality referral traffic to their site, increase brand awareness and improve visibility in search results.
Educators and Instructors use an infographic to explain complex and lengthy topics to students in an easy-to-understand format.
Non Profit organizations can use an infographic to spread awareness about a social cause or issue.
What are types of Infographics?
These Infographics convey lengthy and extensive statistical facts and figures in the shortest exciting format.
These infographics explain the complex processes in easy-to-understand steps.
These infographics provide information about any topic in an easily understandable way.
These infographics will display the similarities and differences between products, services, and many more.
These infographics will help job seekers to highlight and present their skills, experience which easily
grabs the attention of recruiters and hiring managers.
These infographics provide time-related data, events, actions in a recorded format.
What is infographic Submission?
Infographic submission is an off-page search engine optimization where unique and high-quality created infographic images are shared on various social networking sites and infographic sites with the sole aim of getting a backlink improving website referral traffic, and increasing brand awareness.
Requirements of Infographic Submission:
1. An infographic image clearly explains your interesting topic, products, services, events, timelines, statistics, facts, etc.
2. Image Size and format based on the requirements of the site you are about to submit.
3. The Infographic name should be relevant to the content inside it.
4. No spaces between the words of the term. E.g.:
5. Write an eye-catching title for the infographic in less than 70 characters.
6. Write a clear description of the infographic in less than 150 characters with an anchor text that links to the relevant page.
7. 3 to 4 tags relevant to the infographic.
8. List of High DA Infographic submission sites and social networking sites to distribute the infographics.
What are the Steps for Infographic Submissions?
Step 1: Go to any social or infographic submission site that provides an opportunity to share your infographic.
Step 2: Go through the submission guidelines on the page, then
Step 3: Login/Sign up or fill-up the form on the site based on the availability and requirements.
Step 4: fill in the necessary profile details.
Step 5: Upload your infographic and provide title, description, keyword, category, tags, source link, etc., save the infographic and publish it.
Step 6: Share it on your social networking sites for faster crawling and indexing.
List of Free Infographic Creation Sites in 2022
Creating an infographic from scratch takes a lot of time because it takes 12-16 hrs to research and gather statistics, facts, data, resources about the topic to support or prove your point.
Below are some of the best infographic maker sites for beginners
- Mind the Graph
Benefits of Using Infographic Submission Sites
1. Infographics help in presenting complex and lengthy topics, statistical facts, events, timelines, and data in an easy-to-understand format.
2. Infographics provide an easy-to-share option.
3. It quickly catches the user’s attention because of less text and more graphical elements like images, icons, videos, etc.
4. It helps get a backlink and referral traffic to your site.
List of Free Infographic Submission sites – 2022