Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Web Marketers Guide
These terms and conditions draft the rules and regulations for the use of the Web Marketers Guide site, located at webmarketersguide.com
By accessing this website we believe you accept these terms and conditions. Don’t Proceed to use Web Marketers Guide In case you are not ready to accept all of the terms and conditions mentioned on this page.
The below terminology refers to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all other Agreements: “Client” “You”, “Your” refers to you, the person entered on this site and obedient to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “We”, “Our“, and “Us” and “Ourselves”, refers to our Company. “Parties”, “Us”, or “Party”, relates to the Client and ourselves. All terms relate to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our support to the Client in the most suitable manner for the specific purpose of meeting the Client’s needs concerning the provision of the Company’s stated services, following and subject to, the prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the Capitalization, plural, singular, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Hyperlinking to our Content
- Content Liability
Unless otherwise stated, Web Marketers Guide/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Web Marketers Guide. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Web Marketers Guide for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Publicize material from Web Marketers Guide
- Rent, Sell, or sub-license material from Web Marketers Guide
- Duplicate, reproduce or copy material from Web Marketers Guide
- Redistribute web content from Web Marketers Guide
Parts of this site provide a chance for users to post and exchange their views opinions and information in some areas of the site. Web Marketers Guide does not edit, filter, publish or review Comments before their appearance on the website. Comments do not represent the views and opinions of Web Marketers Guide, its agents, or affiliates. These Comments indicate the views and opinions of the person who posts them. To the extent allowed by applicable laws, Web Marketers Guide shall not be accountable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or faced as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this site.
Web Marketers Guide reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered offensive, inappropriate, or causes the breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are permitted to submit the Comments on our site and have all required licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not intrude any intellectual property right, including without constraint copyright, patent, or trademark or brand of any third party;
- The Comments do not include any abusive, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an intrusion of privacy
- The Comments will not be put to use to request or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Web Marketers Guide a non-exclusive license to utilize, replicate, edit and authorize others to use, replicate and update any of your Comments in all forms, formats, or media.
Without former approval and written permission, you cannot create frames around our Website pages that modify in any way the visual presentation or performance of our Website.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- Online (Business listing) directory distributors may link to our site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the sites of other listed businesses; and
- Government (Govt) agencies;
- News related organizations;
- System-wide Accredited Businesses excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity fundraising groups, and charity shopping malls which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may hyperlink to our Main page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not wrongly imply endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the linking party and its services and products; and
(c) matches within the context of the linking party’s website.
We may consider and approve other website link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Trade associations & educational institutions.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- Groups or associations serving charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Law, accounting, and consulting firms
- internet portals;
We will accept page link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the page link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our certified businesses; (b) the organization doesn’t have any negative records with us; (c) the gain to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Web Marketers Guide, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations can link to our Main page as long as the link: (a) does not wrongly imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its services or products. (b) is not in any way deceitful; and (c) goes within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations mentioned in the above paragraph(2) and are interested and want to link to our website, you must notify us by posting an e-mail to Web Marketers Guide. Kindly include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, and the list of URLs from which you plan to link to our Website, and also the list of the URLs on our site to which you would prefer to link. Kindly Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Certified and Authorized organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By the use of our corporate name; or
- By the use of the URL (uniform resource locator) being linked to; or
- By the use of any description of our site being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Web Marketers Guide logo or any other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You agree to preserve and protect us against all claims that are rising on your site. We shouldn’t be held responsible for any content that appears on your site. Not a link(s) should appear on any site that may be interpreted as obscene, criminal, or libelous, or which violates or advocates the infringement or other breach of, any third party rights.